Saturday, May 11, 2013

Easy Bow Socks!

Last weekend, I made Chloe some bow socks!  Like a lot of other babies out there, Chloe hates shoes and will find a way to kick any kind of shoe I put on her.  This past St. Patrick's Day, I could not find any green shoes to match her outfit.  So, I made a trip to the craft store and bought some green flowers and glued them to a pair of her socks.

I went back to the craft store and got some more bows to make more bow socks.  The bigger ones usually come in packs of two or four and they are no more than $5.  The ones that come in four are great to make a matching bow.  All you need is a glue gun, socks, bows, and a headband if you want to make a matching head bow.  You can get plain headbands at Wal-Mart or any craft store.
 




2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE THIS, GREAT JOB KAS...THOSE ARE VERY CUTE!!! I LOOOOVE YOU, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...MOMMA IN TRAINING!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liv! I love u! And Happy Mother Day!

    ReplyDelete