Monday, June 24, 2013

Nothing messes up the weekend like a Monday....

Am I the only person who sets their alarm clock at least 30 minutes earlier because I know I will need to hit snooze a few times before I can commit to getting up?  I can't be!  I do know I am not the only person who is anti-Monday and I would not mind at all if it was eliminated all together but the work week has to start eventually.   Every morning on the way to work, I listen to the Tom Joyner Morning show on 107.3 which I HIGHLY recommend to get your work day started with a laugh.  But any who, they have this saying, "Nothing messes up the weekend like a Monday."  That has got to be the best quote out there!  As I type this, Monday is finally coming to a close but I wanted to take a few minutes to express how much I truly dislike this day.
A few reasons I hate Mondays...
This is the day the weekend ends and the work week begins.
This is the day I have to drive 30 LOOOOONG minutes to work and back.
This is the day you realize there are five long days ahead and wonder, "How the hell am I going to last 40 hours in this place!?"
This is the day the late nights and early mornings begin.
This is the day I begin reading the never ending pages of Business Law. (Avoid this class like the plague if you are in school)
But the main reason I hate Mondays is leaving this precious face....

I always used to think that I wanted to do it all and be a working mother but now that I am a mother, I would love to be a stay at home mother.  Not being around to feed her, change her, play with her, etc. honestly makes me so sad and guilty at the same time.  I have to keep telling myself that I am doing the best I can and spend as much time with her as I can when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment