Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baby's First Outing at the Zoo

You will probably find this to be crazy but I did not go to the zoo for my first time until I was around
21 years old!  I knew that was something I wanted Chloe to experience because I think I would have loved it as a child.  So, over the weekend, we took Chloe to the zoo for her first time.  It was a lot of fun but super tiring and very HOT!  We actually did not stay that long because Eric is still feeling the side effects from his accident.  But it is not like Chloe cared!  She was more interested in trying to eat her fan than the animals which I pretty much knew that would be the case before we got there.  But I am all about firsts and making memories so I as okay with it! Here are a few pics of our outing.

Here we are watching the Polar Bear which was my personal favorite.  I am definitely not an animal person at all but I could seriously watch this Polar Bear for a hour.  It kept flipping in the water and bouncing off the glass wall with his feet.  For some reason I thought this was so awesome.

I had to get a picture of Chloe sitting on what I think is a Buddha statue for no reason at all!  This is why I have 1200 pictures stored in my camera!

Two  of the very few pictures I got of actual animals.

So, that is our day at the zoo!  We had a lot of fun but I cannot wait to come back next year when Chloe will actually care (hopefully) about the animals.  Thanks for reading!
 



4 comments:

  1. What a fun trip to the zoo! Looks like Chloe had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all did, it was an awesome first zoo trip for her! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! :) we have a membership and my boys love going! I don't think I went to the zoo as child besides field trips I think..? But the zoo is fun for the kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I think I would have loved it if I went as a child! It is a job though taking kids especially in the heat! But as long as they have a good time, that is what matters!

    ReplyDelete