Monday, July 29, 2013

Day at the Water Park

So over the weekend, we went to the Independence Water Park with some friends and their son.  It was pretty cool out at 80 degrees but we had tons of fun. It started out on a bad note with a major fail.  We were in the kiddy pool area and they have these buckets that fill up with water that eventually tip over and pour out.  So, I walk over to take Chloe down the slide and as we were waiting in the line, the bucket pours right on top of Chloe and I.  She bursts into tears of course and I felt like the worst mother EVER!  As I type this, I still fell terrible!  After Chloe and I got over the incident ( I think it took longer for me to get over it)  we had a great time.  We went around the lazy river a million and one times and could have many more times.   I love that thing and if I won the lottery, that would be one of the first things I would buy.  Not only did we have a good time, I got tons of good pics I cannot wait to put in her scrapbook!

Ok, so Eric was skeptical about this two-piece bikini as a lot of fathers would be but she is just a baby and it was way to cute to not buy.  It was just one of those things that needed to be bought and being only $3 at the thrift store definitely took a part in my buying decision.
 


This face!  I seriously cannot deal with all this cuteness!


As Eric an I complained about the cold water, Chloe was just as laid back and non-chalant as ever.  She didn't let a little bucket of water on the head phase her! As Eric would say, "She ain't afraid of no ghost!"

8 comments:

  1. Aw, your little girl is so cute!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is so cute! I don't think I would have been able to pass up such an awesome deal either. That place looks like a lot of fun and she looked like she loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was a lot of fun, just wish it was not soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babies in bikinis are hands down one of the cutest things ever! She's precious!

    Kristen
    http://kandidkristen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks! I agree! It does not get any cuter than a baby two peice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, her curly hair!? Oh my gosh she is just too cute! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! She is curly and hairy like her momma! Lol

    ReplyDelete