Saturday, August 10, 2013

Deals of the Week

I went to Hobby Lobby today and I forgot how much I loved that place!   I got some great deals on some home décor and satisfied my need for a good deal!  I also got a few picture frames from Jo Ann's and a picture from Kohl's a few weeks ago I wanted to share. 
All of this was around $36 together!!! Yes, believe it!
This is everything I got from Hobby Lobby.  The mirrored wall décor that says, "Laugh" as 50% off and ended up being $10!  It is probably my favorite thing I got.  I got the candle for $5 and was also 50% off.  The Paris canvas was on clearance and marked down from $36 to $6!!!!  The "C" letter I got was not on sale but was only $4 so, it was a steal also!
I got the three top picture frames from Jo Ann's for $1.99 each.  The picture with the key on it is from Kohl's.  It was marked from 70% and was $1.99 also!  Now, those are some deals! 
 
If you don't usually shop at craft stores, you need to start!  They always have sales on home décor,  holiday, and seasonal items.  And if you give your information for their mailing list, you get tons of coupons in the mail!  So, that concludes this post!!!  Thanks for reading and I hope this inspired you to go get ya some deals!
 

11 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite stores. I can't believe you got all of that for that cheap. I always find such cute one of a kind things for my house when I go there. Love that store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is AMAZING! It is crazy how much better it is than stores that specialize in home decor! I know, I got such good deals! They have clearance in the back of the store and I was all on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that laugh sign!!! Im totally going to Hobby Lobby after work to see if I can track it down. Fingers crossed that the one here in town has it. It honestly is so cute & to die for! What great finds & so affordable too!!

    best,
    jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! They had one that said live and love so hopefully you can get your hands on one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scores lady! LOVE the Paris canvas, one of my fave places :)

    xx
    Megan
    Instagram: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, makes ya feel good when you get a deal! And I love it too, I have never been there but maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got such cute stuff! I've always wanted to make one wall filled with different frames and pieces like this! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually am planning to do that! I will let you know how it turns out! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Love it Kasey! So much fun decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Katie! We are redecorating so I am having fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I nominated you for a little blog award...details about it are on the blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete