Saturday, August 24, 2013

Favorite Makeup Products for when I am in a Hurry

When I am in a hurry in the morning before work, (which is most mornings) I always reach for the same products because they are versatile and easy to apply. It seems like a lot of products but most of the products can be applied in a minute or less.  I definitely do not do it like a pro and I do not follow the rules when applying but I like the quickest way and it is perfect for a momma! Below are my seven favorite makeup products for makeup in a hurry!
I will go through why these products are good for quick makeup for Mothers.  I will go start at the left and move clockwise.
 
1. Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter by The Balm:
This highlighter is amazing! It is a champagne color and not too shimmery.  I got mine here on for $15 which was a good deal because it is around $24 regularly.  I love using this product because you can use it for eye shadow also.  I use this to highlight my cheekbones, brow bones, and the bridge of my nose and I just use my finger.
2. The Naked 2 Pallette:
This is probably my best makeup purchase EVER!  The original Naked palette and he Naked Basics palette are also great for in a hurry makeup because there are a variety of options.  You get 12 colors so you have many options depending on how you are feeling that day. My favorite in this palette is Half Baked which is a perfect gold shimmer shade.  I also use my finger for this.  It seems to work better and it is also quicker.
 
3.Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer:
This is perfect for concealer and for an eye shadow base.  It does not crease at all so it last through the day.
 
4. Nars Orgasm Blush:
This blush is a pnky peach color with a little shimmer.  I love it because it goes on smooth and it is very easy to blend.  It goes with most eye shadows so it is a go to blush.
5. Mascara:
I honestly do not care what kind of mascara I use.  I am not picky at all but this is Revlon's Rocket Mascara.  I always keep mascara in my makeup bag that I keep in my purse in case I don't have enough time to put it on, I can d it quickly at work.
6. Mac MSF in Give Me Sun:
This is the perfect bronzer to give your skin a glow.  It is easy to blend and you only need a little bit for a glow. 
7. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette:
This brow wiz as a spooly at the end and makes it super easy to fill in your brows quickly.  And if you apply too much or need to blend the color out a bit, you can just use the spooly and it's all good!
 
 
That is all!  I would not be surpised if you have heard of one or all of these products but they really are amazing and make application super easy and quick!  Until next time....
 
 
 


 


 
  

8 comments:

  1. Love your choices of makeup!

    I am now following your blog. Follow back if youd like!

    www.truesoulandspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I followed you back, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the same MAC concealer - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Balm products, especially that highlighter! Great go-to products :)

    http://charmingsilence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Yes, that highlighter is pretty amazing!

      Delete
  5. just purchased the naked pallette this weekend and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is amazing! I love Half Baked, what's your fave so far?

      Delete