Sunday, September 15, 2013

Deals of the Week

I got Chloe and I a few things this weekend that were super cheap and I wanted to share.   I got Chloe a few outfits because the temperature has FINALLY been dropping a little and I realized all the fall/winter clothes she has are 12 months and she is 8 months.  I love shopping for her so we has a blast!  I also stopped by JoAnn's Craft Store and got some great deals on jewelry and I got a shirt from Old Navy that was 50% so you cannot beat that!
 The first three outfits are some Burlington Coat Factory.  I love this place!  They have the cutest baby clothes for so cheap.  The first two outfits were $7 each and then the third outfit was actually seperates I just matched up that were $4 a piece.  The last outfit was from Crazy 8 and was $5 for the entire outfit!!!! The shirt was $1.99 and the bottoms were $2.99! 
I absolutely love this shirt for two reason:  I love baseball tees and it has silver glitter!  It was regularly $20 but was on sale for $10.  They also have black with silver glitter but this one just caught my attention.  And a tip for shopping at Old Navy:  ALWAYS make sure everything rings up correctly!  I cannot tell you how many times I have got to the register and not have items ring up for their sale price.  They can't catch this cheapskate slipping!  Now, on to the biggest deals of the week....  I got two necklaces and two rings for $9!  Yes, you read that right, $9!  They are great pieces too.  Here is a better pic...
I don't know who else sells Blue Moon Jewelry but they always have it on sale at JoAnn's Craft Store and when they come out with the next season's line, they previous season goes on clearance for 75% off.  I got the two necklaces for about $3 each and the rings were around  $1.50 each.  They had way more and I would have got more if I knew they would have rang up so cheap!  They have a lot more statement necklaces so if you love them like me and live near a JoAnn's, check them out!  And that is all folks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, just came across your blog and it's great!

    Really lovely clothes you've bought there for chloe, really sweet :)

    Now following you, please check out my blog if you can:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! I will def check it out now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete