Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hump Day Ramblings...


Let me start by saying I have been up since 3:40 am... Even though I am awake at the ass crack of dawn, I love mornings when I can get a head start and actually be able to do things I need or get quiet time to myself.  Chloe was the one who woke me up but she fell asleep a hour later and I was actually able to do my makeup and hair and take my time. 


Chloe slept all night after seven weeks but recently, she has been waking up in the middle of the night and just wants to play for like a hour and then goes back to sleep but still wakes up at 6 or 7 in the morning.  I love my child obviously but she is really working my nerve with these middle of the night play times!  I read a fellow blogger's post where she has heard that babies do this when they learn something ne.  Which I think is true because Chloe just started crawling.  If you are reading this ad have ANY insight on this....help a sista out!!!!


But on the bright side...it is Wednesday and we are halfway through the work week!  I love a three day weekend that leads to a four day work week!  Have a great week and Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

  1. Your little princess is so cute! Mine at four years and a half doesn't like sleeping all night yet!
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Well at least I am not alone! I guess.i better get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, figured I should check yours out as well! Your baby is soo precious! Looking forward to reading more about your adventures!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcom and thank u! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie. I nomiated you for a Liebster award. Check it out here;http://bakemeadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete