Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Our Weekend in Pictures

I know I am a bit late but better late than never!  Our weekend was great other than the usual flying by way too fast.  We got to spend time together as a family, got to see both sides of our family, and I did some Halloween decorating!

On Friday, we ran some errands and then just hung around the house.  And once Chloe fell asleep, we caught up on some Breaking Bad.  And then Saturday, we went to my niece and cousin's game.  Below is my niece Adrianna and Amaya. Aren't they the cutest?!  MY other cousin Aliyah is too old for pictures at the ripe old age of seven apparently.  I love going to their games because I adore these girls but my sister and I used to cheer for them when we were kids and one day, I want Chloe to if she likes it of course.  I got to see my sister and I was happy about that since hardly ever see her now.


Then we went to have breakfast and Chloe got to see in high chair for the first time at a restaurant!  She was being such a ham and I got the cutest pic of her!
We went home, Chloe took a nap and then we had some ribs (youcan find the recipe here).
 
On Sunday, we went to Chloe's grandpa's on her Dad's side to watch the Chiefs game and to see his side of the family.  Eric got to hang out with her cousins and they really enjoyed seeing her so it was a good day!




I know that was a lot of pics, I just cannot help myself!

4 comments:

  1. Your little one is SO CUTE! That picture of her in her high chair.. I die!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love that one too, just makes me melt! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete