Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our Weekend in a Shit Ton of Pics


This past weekend was a fun one f course because there was no work and tons of family time! We went to sporting events for the kiddos in both our families and enjoyed some colder weather (finally!)  So, here is a crap load of pictures I took which is nothing unusual...
Lets start with this little cutie.  On Saturday, we went to my cousins football game, Eric's nephews soccer game, and brought my mom and her twin (my aunt of course) dinner for their birthday!  We have been going to lots of games due to my neices and cousins being in sports and Eric's nephews being in sports also.  And like every year, I try to do my best to make my mother and aunt feel special because they are seriously my two favorite people ever besides my little family.  They have come from a childhood I would not wish on my worst enemy and  have somehow made it through and became AH-MAZING women.  Seriously, they are a rare breed and if you know any twins, you know they have a bond that is unbreakable.  Here are more pics from Saturday...
 The three amigos Adrianna (my neice), Amaya, and Aaliyah (my cousins).   These beauties are the cutest and funniest little girls.  It is so funny to watch them interact.  They spent the night a few weekends ago and it was a show that I did not even have to turn the tv on for.
My cute little family at the football game.
 I love Chloe's face in this picture!
 The twins, my two cousins Kim and Shana, and I.  The Sutgrey women minus my sister.  

At Roman's soccer game, Chloe looks so happy!

I didn't take many pics on Sunday.  We just hung out, played dress-up, and did chores.  Chloe and i took a walk and a two hour nap together so we had some Mommy/daughter time!
 Her Kajal outfit her Aunt Nena bought her!

  It is getting harder and harder to dress, bathe, change, etc. Chloe now because all she wants to do is move! It is so frustrating but also so cute as you can see above!

   So, that was our weekend!  I am on a quest to lose the rest of my baby weight and wanted to see of any fellow bloggers had any advice... If so, I would love to hear what works for you!  Thanks and have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. so many cute pictures and your daughter is crazy adorable!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your little girl is adorable, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is darling!!!
    New follower ;]
    XO Barbie
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks girl! And thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness! Lol! Y'all are busy!!! Check into the workouts that involve using your baby, I saw a workout in a magazine awhile back that was all about including the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all of the pictures!!! Your daughter is so stinkin' cute... I almost can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You truly do have a beautiful family. You guys are a gorgeous couple

    ReplyDelete