Monday, September 30, 2013

Our Weekend

Despite having a baby with a cold, we had a pretty good weekend.  It was busy as usual with two birthdays in the family, there was a lot of celebration.  On Friday, we did our usual which means play time and sleep.  Then on Saturday, we went to my nieces's birthday party which was Monster High theme.  I remember when my sister gave birth to my niece Adrianna and I have always had a bond with her and I have loved her like she was my own.  She is smart, funny, beautiful, and more and I always tell my sister she is lucky to have a daughter like her. Here are some pics...
 Adrianna's party friends!
 Already rolling her eyes at Mama!



The birthday girl!  Can't believe she is six years old!
Eric's eyes look blue in this pic!
 Chloe riding her cousin Ayana's bike.

On Sunday, we went to Eric's sister Nena's and we celebrated Eric's Dad's birthday.  We had tacos and they were amazing.  Eric's family makes taco filling with mashed potatoes, cheese and taco meat and they are soooooo freaking good.  I should get the recipe soon and share it!  So, that was our weekend.... I had to stay home today because Chloe's cold and terrible cough so we kind of had a four day weekend.  I am not looking forward to going to work tomorrow but I will be one day closer to the weekend!   Enjoy your week!

4 comments: