Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nine Month Update!

My baby is nine months! I cannot believe she will be a year in three months and I am sad but excited!  She is developing as a crazy rate and I wish I could slow it down.  Like I said last month, it is getting so hard to take Chloe's monthly pictures because she wants to grab the chalkboard or does not want to sit still!  Eric helped me this time but it was still difficult... Even though i love that she is moving around and wanting to explore, it is so freaking hard to keep up with her.  I thought it was hard to get stuff done before but now it is impossible!  I would not trade it for the world though.


Chloe is developing a little personality and boy is she a little diva.  She can have such an attitude for such a tiny girl.  Although she has a tude, she is such a happy baby and just loves people especially kids. This month, I also noticed just how smart she is and how fast mentally she is developing.  For example, she is great at mocking.  Eric will yell boom because she loves it and she will go, "Booo."  

Nine Month Check-up
We went to Chloe's nine month check-up today and found out she is 18 pounds and 27 inches.  She is in the 50th percentile for both so she is growing perfectly!  Our pediatrician is amazing and I got my list of questions answered that I wanted to ask.  She did has to get two shots though which sucked but baby girl took it like a champ!

Highlights of the Month:
-Crawling and getting in to everything might i add.
-Pulling up 
-Eating more and more foods! 
-Saying mama and dada nonstop 
-Clapping.  She will start clapping when we sing patty cake and it is the cutest thing ever!
-Giving high fives











































16 comments:

  1. such a doll! I love her curls :) They do develop mentally so quickly it is amazing! My little one is 9 weeks next Tuesday and I can already tell how fast she grasps new ideas. I wish I was that quick lol

    Happy 9 months Chloe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It is so amazing how they grow! I know, me too, I wish I could learn that quick. It seems like kids kill your brain cells!

      Delete
  2. What a cutie!!! And what a fun stage of life! Clapping and mocking :-) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! I love her curly hair!
    www.makeoverwithaspen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    I'm your newest follower :) I also have a little girl! Crazy and exciting isn't it ? Haha hope you'll stop by out blog too!
    All the best,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It def is crazy amd exciting and I love it! Thanks for foloowing, going to stop by your blog now!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, she is SO PRECIOUS! And her hair is killllllling me. LOVE! Our girls are just a couple weeks apart in age :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! So you guys are busy like us then! And uou are right it is so much fun!

      Delete
  6. She is so cute! I love her curly hair! :)

    ReplyDelete