Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pinned it, Tried it....Beefy Vegetable Soup

I was looking for a vegetable soup recipe to try and of course found myself browsing on pinterest.   My boyfriend loves vegetable soup and it has finally started to cool down so, I have been in full on soup mode!  I found this recipe.  It is from a blog called Sweet Tea and Cornbread which I really enjoyed. The only modifications I did were less water and I halved the recipe.  Even though I halved the recipe, there was still tons of soup.

The Verdict:  We loved this recipe and it was pretty simple to make.  It did take three hours plus prep time but all the steps were easy.  Also, most of the ingredients are household items and if you did not have a certain ingredient, you could easily substitute it. We will def be making this multiple times this fall. I highly recommend this recipe so check out the link above if you are interested!  Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    ReplyDelete