Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Day After Halloween

While at work at around four p.m., I got a call from my mother who watches my daughter that she had a fever.  I could hear her crying in the background and I was not having it!  I am a first time mother so I am a hypochondriac when it comes to my baby and I know my baby and she does not cry for no reason.  I made her an appointment and learned she had a virus.  Long story short, we were in for the night and there was no costumes involved at all.  

I am all about firsts and being her first Halloween, I was in plan mode when it came to deciding on our first family costume.  We were going to be Star Wars Characters.  Chloe was going to be Princess Leia, Eric was going to be Darth Vader, and I was going to be R2D2.  Chloe dressed up all week and she felt better the day after Halloween so we tried to take our own family pics together so here they are....



 I think this might be my favorite pic ever!




7 comments: