Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Baby's First Christmas

Today was my baby girl's first Christmas!!!!  As I type this, I realize this will be the last first holiday other than her birthday ever!  It makes me sad about it actually...  But any who, we had such a good day today and we got to spend it with both sides of our family.  We woke up around 8 a.m. and Chloe got to open her gifts.  We set up her play kitchen we got her so she would be excited when she saw it.  That was her favorite present along with her Fur Real Kitty.  We went to my mom's house and my sister and I cooked food.  Next, we went to Chloe's Pop's house which is Eric's Dad.  Eric's sisters and their families were there and we ate and opened gifts.  We just got home about two hours ago and we set up toys and played for a while.  Chloe only got like 30 minutes of a nap all day so I was surprised how good she was and she still wanted to party when I was putting her to sleep!  So here are pictures from Chloe's first Christmas...


Chloe opening some of her presents and playing with her new kitchen.
Opening gifts at my Moms



1 comment: