Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baby Weight be Gone Week 1


So this week I had a couple slip ups but overall I am proud of my progress.  We went out to eat at Applebee's and my boyfriend got the appetizer sampler and I just could not keep off of his plate.  I have not been overeating other than that and I have been having 5 meals a day most of the time.  I try to have breakfast, a snack, lunch, another snack, and then dinner every day.  This helps me to not over eat because when I have not ate a snack between meals, I tend to want to eat everything.  I am actually looking forward to the second week to see how far i can go.

Weight:I started at 142 and now I am 140 so, I lost 2 pounds.
Food: For breakfast, I will have a Fiber One bar, egg white omelet with turkey bacon, or fruit.  For a snack, I usually go for veggies and hummus, fruit, or a hard boiled egg.  I usually bring leftovers for lunch, a turkey wrap, or a salad.  Then for dinner, I have been making what I regularly do but I just eat smaller portions.  

Exercise: For exercise, I have been doing YouTube work out videos and over the weekend, my family and I went on a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment