Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Daddy's Girl

I am not gonna lie, my daughter prefers her Daddy over me 90% of the time.  She is a complete Daddy's girl.  I thought it would bother me but I absolutely love it.  Seeing her with her daddy melts my heart and I definitely understand why she adores him.  He is fun, silly, and Mommy is usually the one that brings the non-fun activities like bath time. 
Every time he picks her up, she wraps her arms around him so tight and I can just tell she feels so safe with him.  When she sees him come in the door, you can see her excitement. She sleeps like a baby every time he holds her.  Right now as I type this, they are asleep on the couch and have been since we got home.
So what I am trying to say is I am blessed to have a partner who puts everything into being a father.  I want Chloe to be able to look back at this and see just how much her Daddy loves her and how their relationship started.




No comments:

Post a Comment