Monday, November 3, 2014

Our October

I haven't posted on my blog all month so I have a lot of catching up to do!  October has been a really fun and exciting month for us.  Chloe is  now showing interest in a lot of different things now and the excitement of little things, makes us excited like we are experiencing them for the first time! Here are some Fall activities we did in October.  One thing on my Fall list that is a must is the pumpkin patch.



We also painted pumpkins since Chloe is not knife trustworthy yet. 
We went to the Gladfest Parade.
 We went trick or treating at the zoo.
And we of course got dressed up for Halloween.




We we a tribe for Halloween and I loved how our costumes turned out!  We took Chloe and my two nieces Adrianna and Ayana trick or treating and then we went to the mall where they were having trick or treating.  Chloe loved it!  So, we had an amazing October and I am sad to see if go!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great month! :) I am way behind on blogging as well.

    ReplyDelete