Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas 2014

This Christmas was the most exciting one for us so far because of how excited Chloe was about her presents.  She got sick the second half of the day so that was a damper on the day but overall, we had a pretty good day.  Below is the only picture I could get of all three of us.
  On Christmas Eve, I cooked some appetizers, put on some Christmas music, and Chloe decorated cookies for Santa.  She also opened up a present which is becoming a tradition.
Shrimp, fried chicken nuggets, chips & dip, veggies and dip, summer sausage, crackers, and cheese.


Christmas day, we got up and opened  presents and Chloe was sooo excited and animated!  I loved it!  We had to take every toy out of its package after she opened it!  She got a bunch of babies and barbies and she kept sitting them down and then picking them back up asking them, "Are you okay?" 

Next we went to my Aunt's house and my sister, cousin Shana, and I cooked Christmas dinner.  We always do a different theme every year and this year we did soul food.  We made fried chicken, fried catfish, mac and cheese, greens, cabbage, mashed potatoes, yams, etc.  I also made Paula Deen's recipe for banana pudding and it turned out delish!  I highly recommend it and the only thing I did different was make a graham cracker crust instead of using chessman cookies and then I put Nilla wafers on top instead of the chessman cookies.


My poor baby when we got home.  I am not sure exactly what was wrong with her but she started feeling better about a hour after we got home.  I wish I could have gotten more pictures but it was so hectic.   So, that was our Christmas!  As much as I love this time of year, I am glad it is over!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a fabulous Christmas!!! Love Chloe's outfit!

    ReplyDelete