Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Happy Weekend :)

There were so many things to be thankful for this weekend.  Not only did we have warm weather and we got to get some sun, my Aunt Emogene got out of the hospital.  I wanted to share some pictures from our weekend.






 On Saturday, we headed right outside after breakfast and getting ready for the day.  We went to the park and then later on, we went to a bounce house place.  And then Sunday, my Aunt got out of the hospital so we went and visited and ate.  Some of my other family was over so it was exciting to see them and their kids.


 The kiddos

My aunt and Mother

I am so glad warmer weather is coming and this better not be a tease because I am def not ready to go back to winter!  I am so excited for the next holidays on the list especially Easter so that is prob what my weekends will involve, getting ready for Easter!  I have always loved the holidays but I have let life get in the way of celebrated and being as spirited as I want so I am going to make a better effort to do so for Easter.  This post got a little off topic but I look forward to Spring/Summer posts from fellow bloggers!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment