Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Chloe Lately

I cannot believe my baby girl is going to be two and a half in just a month!  As much as it makes me want to find the closest time machine, I enjoy this stage more than any other stage so far.  The personality this girl has kills me! So, I wanted to share some new things that this child has brought in our life....
The Talking:
You can literally have a conversation with this girl and she has no issues finding the words to communicate what she wants.  One morning, I got in her face to talk to her and before I could say anything, she said, "Whatchu want Mommy?"  I about died when she said that because the facial expression along with it was hilarious and I know she didn't want me in her face because I was interrupting Disney Junior.  There are things that she says that I wonder where the heck she got it from like saying, "Mommy it don't match"  when I am getting her dressed.  And then there are the things I tell her to say that melt my heart like, "You are the best ever!"  

The Singing & Dancing:
Every song on the radio is embedded in Chloe's head.  She catches onto the lyrics better than her Momma!  This is not always good though because I did hear her say, " I am in love with the Cocoa"  one day.  She is obsessed with every Taylor Swift song and she loves "Animals"  by Maroon.

The Girliness:
She is beyond girly and all she wants to do is wear dresses, skirts, and glitter anything.  More about that here.


The Determination:
When she turned two, we saw a whole new Chloe we had never seen before.  The outburst and determination to do what she wanted was about to drive us nutso!  She has definitely got better and I do not want to pull my hair out as often (or maybe I have gained more patient) but she still has her tantrums about things she wants.  No is at the top of the list of favorite words for her.  Time out and little taps on the booty really does nothing for her but there is something about "The Count"  that scares her.  You say one and by two, she has this look on her face like, "Oh crap, it is time to listen now!" 

Those are just a few things that are new about our new little Chloe.  She brings so much joy to our lives and there really is never a dull moment.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment