Thursday, May 28, 2015

Throwback Thursdays: Non-Mom Days

Oh, the days of being carefree with not a care in the world!    Since all I seem to talk about is being  a mom (which I do love), I wanted to talk about pre-mom days.  So in honor of throwback Thursdays, here are some throwbacks…
This is the night I graduated from high school in 2007.
Cancun, Mexico celebrating our graduation.
 My 19th Birthday where I used my sisters I.D. and she used our cousin's I.D. to get into a club.  Don't ask me how that worked out!
 My 21st birthday.  Sad to say this was not my first night at the club but it was my first legal night there! 
 Eric and I  on my 21st birthday.  I always tease him because tease him because he is one month younger than me.  What can I say, I am a cougar!

18 year old Kasey.

As much as I would love having no cares in the world every once in a while, I do not want to go backwards. I look back at how silly I was and all the stupid things I have done or cared about and I am happy where I am and happy how my life is now!

6 comments:

  1. Cougars unite! Haha, Im 5 months older than my husband and he is always saying "how old" I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is funny! We are just a couple of old ladies with young men!

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way! Grateful for all those irresponsible and crazy nights but then loving my daughter and the life we have together as well. It's wonderful that we got to experience both ends of life, you know? Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I am glad I went through every experience I have, mom and not being a mom!

      Delete
  3. Love this post! I love taking trips down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it is fun but makes me cringe too!

      Delete