Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mid Week Thoughts

*My baby girl is 2 ½ years old already and I am freaking out! I feel like she just turned 2 and I keep thinking about the fact that she will be 3 in another 6 months! I plan on doing a update on a post Friday with everything that is going on with her because it is A LOT! She is constantly changing and I am just amazed by my little angel every day.



*I have been reading Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer. It is taking me a while to get through it just because I try to read my Bible every day and this book. It basically helps you gain control of your mind if you battle with worry, doubt, confusion, anger, condemnation, etc. Having the same thought over the years, I have certainly conditioned my mind to think a certain way that is not always the correct way so it is hard to condition your mind to think a different way but I am learning it can be done. Just this year I have really focused hard on my relationship with God, realizing the person I want to be, and also being as Christ like as I can be and this book is really helping show me I can change anything, through God.


*Caitlyn Jenner. So, I am really impressed at how good Bruce Jenner looks as a woman. I did not even realize it was him when I initially saw the pic on Instagram but when I found out it was him, I was surprised! He looks a lot like Jessica Lange which is a good thing!  After that, reading posts on Facebook, I was really shocked at how judgmental people were being. I should not have been shocked just knowing the world we live in but I am a big advocate that people should have their opinion but at the same time, we should never judge other people. I feel like we all need to live and act in love. We all are different and whether you think what someone is doing is wrong or not, who are we to judge when we make mistakes and sin all the time? I could go on a rant here but I won’t! Lol!



*I have never been a fan of perfume or body spray. I never wanted to spend the money on them and I just did not care about it. Recently, I have been loving Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist. I am obsessed with anything that smells like fresh cotton or laundry and this stuff makes me smell like I rolled around in some dryer sheets! Sounds weird but it smells so clean and fresh! I also have been loving Mac Velvet Teddy Matte Lipstick. I got it a few months ago because I loved Kylie Jenner’s brownish-mauve lip color everyone was obsessing about but I did not like it on myself at first. I recently have been loving it. I am starting to really like matte lips which I never liked before.
So, that is some thoughts going through my scattered mind right now! 


3 comments:

  1. Love random posts like this! This is how my mind works when I sit down to blog. I can rarely post about one topic! Totally agree with you about Caitlyn Jenner. Tired of people being so ignorant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, so many things so through this mind of mine! Lol! I know, I cannot tolerate ignorance!

      Delete
    2. I agree, so many things so through this mind of mine! Lol! I know, I cannot tolerate ignorance!

      Delete