Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Sass is Real

Chloe aka Miss Sass has been such a ham lately.  She had Eric and I cracking up this weekend because of all the crazy things she had to say and do this weekend.  
Her sass can range from sweet sass to silly sass and then turn around and give you brat sass!  Here are a few sassy moments from our weekend...
Here she is when we went to get ice cream and she had to walk in the middle of the stairway and prance around in front of everyone.

We went to have Mexican food on Sunday and Chloe just kept staring at these people behind us who had a baby and kept saying, "Aw, he is so cute!"   Hearing your two year old saying a baby is cute is so stinking adorable and assures me she would be a good big sister.
We went to the mall and on the way home, I got onto her about trying to bite me (a whole other level of sass that momma will not deal with!) and she just cried in the back seat and kept saying, "I am not your friend anymore!"  Not sure where she learned that but it took everything Eric and I had in us to not burst out in laughter.  She heard us chuckling and said, "Don't laugh at me!"

Chloe loves music and the girl knows almost all the songs that come on the radio.  Right at the end of her little car rant, one of her recent favorite songs, "When I See you Again" by Wiz Khalifa came on and she was so into it, it was hilarious.  She was entertaining the crap out of Eric and I on that ride home.

 Here she is in one of her many princess dresses she must sleep in eating donuts in bed.  She requested them as soon as we woke up on Sunday.  I wish my life was this easy...
This child sure knows how to make life interesting and I absolutely love seeing her say and do new things and to be honest, I even enjoy the times she is throwing fits or being a little butthead!


9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the sass is real here too. Brylee does it the best at church. When we tell her to be quiet she will immediately give us the stink eye and shake her finger at us! I keep telling her good thing she's cute because otherwise she probably wouldn't get away with as much;) also two year olds lice such a great life don't they?!

    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, the cuteness helps them get away with murder!

      Delete
    2. Haha, I know, the cuteness helps them get away with murder!

      Delete
  2. I love all the different levels of sass! Girlfriend is toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I love this!! And it's kind of a total relief seeing that Mia isn't the only one!! Sometimes her sass is way too cute and other times? Way too TERRIFYING!! Where do these kids pick it up?! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes I have no clue where she gets half of it and sometimes it am like, "oh crap, she got that from me!"

      Delete
  4. Ahhh yes Lyla does the guilt thing too. "I'm not your friend anymore" "I don't like you anymore" "I quit this family!" I've heard it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! "I quit this family!" Now that is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! "I quit this family!" Now that is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete