Thursday, June 18, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Baby Chloe Edition!

Happy Thursday!  I seriously feel like I have nothing to blog about lately so I figured I would just throw it back again and share some pictures of my Chloe throughout her two and a half years!  I am in serious reminiscing mode right now and feeling all sentimental looking back through our journey with our first child.  I just keep looking at Chloe as she sleeps and then back at the baby pictures and I am just in awe of how beautiful and miraculous life really is...  Before I have a meltdown, here are some pics of my girl:
 Just one day old with her Daddy.  I really enjoyed the hospital stay.  Even though it is in a hospital, it felt like a little vacay where all we had to do was be with our new addition.  
 Bow bigger than her head!  
 Baby girl's first bath.  This was probably one of the parts of being a new mother I was scared most about.  All I kept thinking was letting this tiny baby slip out of my hands!  
 First St Patty's Day!
 I of course do not like when my baby girl cries but I love pictures of her crying.  Sounds like I am the worst mom but I think it is so cute.  She looks like a baby Snow White here.
 What do you know, another big bow!


 I about died when I put this two piece and swimsuit on Chloe.  Daddy did not like it though.
 First Birthday!
 

 One of Chloe's many sleepovers.

 Another crying pic and another bow.  

Looking at these is giving me inspo to start her scrapbook finally.  I know, after two and a half years, it is about time!  I used to make scrapbooks all the time for my family and myself so you would think I would have started hers by now but life really gets in the way and I am happy to say we were too busy living life with our baby girl!  I do have thousands of pics to show for it though!   

10 comments:

  1. It's amazing to me how quickly they grow up from being tiny babies, your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, even with all the hard work it takes to raise them, it is beautiful to see! Thank u!

      Delete
  2. I honestly loved our hospital stay after Brylee was born. It felt like time stopped and it was the longest 4 days of my life (in a good way) and then we came home and I blinked and now she's almost two!!

    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how I felt/feel! I always say that it has flown by but I don't remember life without her!

      Delete
  3. So many adorable pictures! Love all the bows! I miss headbands and bows - Mila won't keep them in her hair any more. And that bikini - OMG I can't even handle the cuteness!!! Check out Mixbook if you haven't already. I made a book from there (SO easy to do on their website) when Mila turned one. I love paging through the book every so often and reminiscing. I'm planning on making another book when she turns two next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are headed that way with Chloe because it is getting harder and harder to keep a bow in her hair. I will def check out Mixbook , going to check it out now!

      Delete
  4. Chloe's such a beauty! Don't feel bad about not scrapbooking, life happens; I'm about 8 years behind in my books lol. The girls baby books have pretty much become the only form of scraping I do lately ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! :) Ok, I don't feel bad now! It is ao hard to keep up with everything but as long as we are making memories, I am happy!

      Delete