Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend Snapshots

Happy Monday (even though I sear it was just Friday)!  I feel like all I do is posts of our weekends. So this week, I want to make an effort to get three posts up this week.  In the meantime, I wanted to show some snap shots of our weekend!
 Another selfie shoot down in the books!

We went to Crown Center and went to a free exhibit they always have for kids and they also have fountains which Chloe loved. 
A little pre church funny face.
 Feeding the geese.  And can I say how gross this creatures are?  They crap all over the place and I saw one take a dump and then jump right in the water like nothing happened!  
Olive Garden and crazy hair!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh geese seriously are annoying. We hangout next to a nearby River all the time and have picnics which require us to look for a geese crap free area for like 15 minutes. SO GROSS! Love the photos in front of the fountain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the WORST! You immediately feel like you need to shower when you get there! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Aren't they the WORST! You immediately feel like you need to shower when you get there! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Love the pictures. I haven't been to Olive Garden in so long. I think a trip there should be in our near future plans.

    ReplyDelete