Monday, July 20, 2015

Sunday Funday?

Our Sunday was kind of a sad one!  We woke up too late to go to church so that was the first bummer.  We did sleep until 10 am though which was amazing!  Eric was gone at a meeting at work when we woke up so I worked on getting  us ready for the day.  Momma was running slow to say the least but once Eric got home with my coffee in hand, I sped it up a bit and we went to go have lunch.  By the time we got seated, ordered our appetizer, and got our drinks, who calls but Eric's work calling him in.  We were out as quick as we came in!  I know it annoyed Eric so I tried to be positive but it did put a damper on our Sunday.  So, we rushed back home eating our baked potato skins in the car...  And then there was two!
We headed to Walmart and the grocery store and got our shopping out the way.  I took little miss to lay her down and she was a sad mess over this nap.  After 5 minutes, she was out!  She slept with her new little Pig stuffed animal the whole time and it was the sweetest thing!  
Once she woke up, we  watched toons and had a little photo session while dinner simmered on the stove.  She is getting more and more animated bu the day and it is so funny to watch her be so quirky and silly.  She cracks me up with what comes out of her mouth and the face expressions this child makes it so stinking funny!  
So, that is what our Sunday consisted of.  It was not the best Sunday in the books but I cannot complain because I got to spend it with my baby girl.  These days, I don't let things ruin my days so we just kept trucking and tried to make the best of one of the many days that don't go as planned!



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank u! We love to have little photo sessions!

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous that you got to sleep in until 10! I can't even remember the last time I did that! I'm sorry to hear that your Sunday didn't quite go as planned. Looks like you had a great time with Chloe though! Love those pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooooo nice and I am still trying to figure how we managed that! We did have fun together so I can't complain! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. So many days don't go as planned once you're a mom (like all of them!) Glad you guys still had a good time. Those selfies are priceless! She really does have the best facial expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, you really just gotta roll with the punches! Thank you!! I know, they crack me up!

      Delete
    2. You are so right, you really just gotta roll with the punches! Thank you!! I know, they crack me up!

      Delete
  4. Aw see I think that sounds like a very sweet Sunday with your little girl. Those are the best days! Also, I love your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, we made the best of it! And thank you!!!!

      Delete
  5. We missed church this weekend too, but we watched it on tv so that kinda counts right? I think it's so cute how kids get so attached to a new stuffed animal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry your Sunday wasn’t so great! Hope your week has been better. The pictures are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete