Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Good Excuse to Not Blog & Life Lately

I cannot believe it has been almost two months since my last post!  I do have an excuse this time though.  We have had so many things going on, the most important though is that we are adding one more little Montoya to our family May 5, 2016.  No fancy and creative announcement this time though for the same reason as my absence.   The “morning” sickness…   Instead of it ending in the morning, it lingered allll day long.  The only thing that was certain after work was a bath and sleep.   Frozen pizza and eating out became a normal and my goal at blogging 2-3 times a week quickly went out the window.   I am so grateful for this moment in our lives but it really was hard and it really makes you get down on yourself for not getting everything done you should. I am finally getting to the point where I feel somewhat like myself and to where I do not want to sleep my life away!  Right now I am 12 weeks and I am happy to say goodbye to the first trimester!!!
I have not been the best picture taker lately because reaching for the camera took too much energy and it is not like we have really been up to a lot lately but I wanted to share a few I did manage to take!



 Chlo's first skating experience and she hated it!!! 


I am so excited to track this pregnancy on my blog because with Chloe, I did not take many pics pregnant  which I regret.  I can't wait for this belly to start growing even though at 12 weeks, it already is!  

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kasey!!! What wonderful news! Ugh to morning sickness, the first trimester is awful but what a wonderful thing to be sick for 24/7. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I know, I am soooo glad, I thought I was gonna go crazy!!!

      Delete
  2. OMG Congratulations!!! I've been wondering where you've been! Such wonderful news! Glad you are feeling more like yourself now that the first trimester is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How exciting!! Chloe will be such a great big sister!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we are extremely excited amd I agree!

      Delete
  4. Yeah, congratulations!!! That's as good of an excuse as any to not blog for awhile :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new addition, sweetie! You take whatever time you need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new little one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! What exciting news! If ever you needed a good excuse to take a break, you've got it :) I felt much more all day sickness with my second too. Here's hoping the second trimester is easier for ya!

    ReplyDelete