Sunday, November 8, 2015

Halloween 2015

Happy Very Late Halloween!  This year Chloe really got in the Halloween spirit this year just like her momma.  She was all about the "scary houses", pumpkins, and going to the Halloween stores.  We even took her through a little haunted house and watched scary movies and she loved it!  She is at the age where she gets so excited (or cited in her words) about everything so I was looking forward to seeing her reaction this year.  I had a whole family costume planned out (Chloe being Princess Jasmine, me being Abu the mom key, and Eric being Aladdin) like we did the last two years but a mix of pregnancy laziness and some family things going on, it did not happen.  I was really bummed because I adore family costumes but there is always next year....  The only costume that I made sure happened was little Miss Chloe and I ended up just being a monkey and Eric and old man which he oddly embraced!

 At first Chlo was going to be Princess Ariel but when I saw this wig,  the Ariel costume and wig that as already bought went out the window!  You can't blame me though when you see how stinking cute she looked!
 Trick or Treating with Daddy!  Every single house we stopped at, Chloe had to have a conversation about their pets and what was in their house!
My old man, Princess Jasmine, and I!

9 comments:

  1. Aw that's so fun that she was into it this year! She looks totally adorable in her costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe does look adorable in that wig and costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe makes an adorable Jasmine! I am glad she enjoyed Halloween this year. :) I hope things are going well with your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is going pretty great right now other than the usual symptoms!

      Delete
  4. Adorable costumes! That's the best Jasmine wig I've seen. And so funny that Chloe wanted to know what was going on inside people's houses. Ez kept wanting to walk inside. I guess the idea of just grabbing candy and leaving is kinda rude, if you think about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know, it was pretty hilarious! That is funny, we must just have some polite kids!

      Delete