Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Baby Montoya #2 is a....

To my surprise, we are having a baby boy! We have mostly many girls in our family so it was a pretty good chance it was a girl.  Eric was the first to notice and jumped out of his seat and ran up to the screen pointing!  It was the sweetest thing to see! 


How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes: Just now starting to venture into maternity  pants because tight pants have to be the most uncomfortable thing when pregnant (especially when you have to pee 24/7)!  For the most part, I am still trying to rock most of my regular clothes but it is just a matter of time.  With Chloe, I did not care what I looked like and rocked Eric’s shirts half the time but with this one, I am trying to not look like a slob and I am actually excited about dressing up my bump!
Stretch marks: Not yet, just the few from when I had Chloe that snuck up after I had her.
Sleep: I cannot complain here, sleeping as much as I can!
Best moment of this week: Feeling the baby kick!  I swear the baby did a back flip in there! Eric also got to feel him kick for the first time the other day.  
Miss anything: My boobs not being huge boulders on my chest!  Wine!  Being indigestion free!
Movement: YES!  It is so weird because this baby’s movements feel different than Chloe.  With Chlo, they started as a little butterfly flutter and then progressed to full on movements but with this one, we skipped the flutters!  Eric says he (he is set in his mind it is a boy!) is going to be a UFC fighter!
Food cravings: No cravings but I have been dreaming about the day I can have wine and coffee.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Rarely, Thank you Jesus!!!! Once I got past 12 wks, I felt sooo much better!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, baby is making an appearance this last couple weeks.
Labor signs: No but I am terrified for labor this time!
Belly button in or out: In still and belly button ring still attached!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy but I do have my moments where I do/say things out of the blue that are quite bitchy! 
Looking forward to: Doing the bursary and shopping! 

7 comments:

  1. Yay for baby boy!!! The fun part now is picking out a name :) You look fabulous, Kasey! Glad to hear youre feeling good, nausea is my least favorite part of pregnancy. I had more fun dressing bump #2 also- Pinterest has so many ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!!! Yea the nausea can really kick your butt! I know,I have been a Pinterest freak lately!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, thank you!!! Yea the nausea can really kick your butt! I know,I have been a Pinterest freak lately!!!

      Delete
  2. Yay, congrats! You are the most gorgeous pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How exciting! And you look amazing. Pregnancy looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete