Wednesday, January 13, 2016

6 Month Update


How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 18 lbs
Maternity clothes: I just got three new pairs of maternity pants over the weekend and I am the happiest girl not having to rig up a ponytail contraption like I have been with my non-maternity pants.  I don't think my shirts are going to last much longer though, you can only pull them down so much!
Stretch marks: Not yet!
Sleep: Sleeping too good.  By the end of the day, I am ready to hit the sack!
Best moment of this week: Buying new baby clothes.  We got these cute little superhero onesies with capes on the back!  I about died when I saw them!  Eric felt the baby move for the first time too!
Miss anything: Dreaming of starting my day with coffee and ending it with wine!
Movement: Yes, lots of it!  When this baby moves, he MOVES!
Food cravings: Turkey Sandwiches!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No thank God.  Sickness ended after the first trimester.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, baby has popped out and I feel like I am bigger with this one at this stage.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In still!
Happy or moody most of the time: I have been getting little waves of depression but I am trying to stay positive through them.
Looking forward to:  The nursery!  

11 comments:

  1. You look great!! Do you have plans for the nursery yet or are you still working on those? Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I have it all planned out in my mind! I want to do a superhero/Marvel theme! I can't wait to get it done and post it!

      Delete
  2. You look great! I never tried the ponytail tie trick. I just went straight for the stretchy pants ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha I wish I would have much sooner!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! Maternity pants are just about the greatest invention ever! If only real pants were that comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you spook much! I agree, I might just even wear these after baby!

      Delete
    2. Thank you spook much! I agree, I might just even wear these after baby!

      Delete
  4. You look amazing Kasey! Gah, I totally felt bigger, faster the second time around but actually gained less weight, wahoo! Layering a long tank top helps those non maternity tops last a bit longer. Hows Chloe taking the news? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I am so glad I am not the only one and i am hoping I will gain less too!!! We will see though! Chloe is really excited but I don't think she will fully get it until he is here!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete