Sunday, January 24, 2016

Another Weekend Bites the Dust

Another weekend has came and left and I am thinking about how much I am dreading going to work tomorrow!  I can't complain though, at least I have a job to go back to.  I keep telling myself that anyways. :)  We did not do much outside the house other than errands but sometimes those are the best weekends.  

After work Friday, Chloe and I went to Burlington Coat Factory and did some baby shopping.  I have been on the look out for summer clothes for baby since he will arrive in Spring.  Most places are slowly bringing out the Spring and Summer collections but I don't buy clothes until they go on sale or clearance which does not happen until after a while so I have not bought any but Burlington Coat Factory always has cheap clothing and I scored on a few Carter outfits.  I also got Chloe a couple pairs of shorts and shirts for summer.  We visited at my moms and Aunts house until about 930 and then we went home with a few extra kids in tow.  Chloe's big cousins spent the night with us which meant I got a lot of cleaning done!  

After we took the girls home Saturday, Chloe and I went grocery shopping and spent too much money as usual.  Why are groceries so damn high!?  I cannot imagine how much our shopping trips will be when our little boy enters the world and starts eating real food!  After that, we ran a few errands.  We stopped by Ulta and I got me a few goodies as well.  I got a few of the new Suede Lipsticks from the Nyx brand and they had Real Technique Makeup Brushes buy one get one free so I got a couple new brushes.  When we got home, I made some tacos and Chloe wanted to make a pizza.  We got a little fancy and used a little heart cookie cutter for the pepperonis.  


Sunday was as chill as it gets for us.  Chloe and I cuddled and ate some donuts while Daddy slept n.  We had a little silly photo shoot in between!  I finished up some laundry and got some pulled pork going in the crockpot and then headed to Walmart to get Toy Story.  Chloe has been interested in the characters for a while and we have been slowly trying to buy all the Disney and kids movies we have watched as kids.  We had a little movie day and made hot chocolate and popcorn.  You really cannot beat this kind of day!







  

5 comments:

  1. I love cozy weekends like that! Toy Story is classic. How did Chloe like it? I think Ez has only seen the second one, and so far he's not interested. Not enough cars in it, apparently. Cute clothes for baby boy! Loving the nautical theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute clothes! You are so organize fx I love chill Sunday's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clothes!!! Boys clothes are fun although there isn't quite as much selection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend! Those little outfits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete