Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Baby Boy Nursery Inspo

When I want to plan something, I become obsessed and that is what's on my mind ALL THE TIME!  Right now, it is the baby's nursery. Before we found out it was a boy, I had it in my mind that I wanted to do either a sports or superhero theme.  Now that we know what it is, I decided on a superhero theme.  I have so many ideas and have been a pinning fool lately.  Here are some ideas I have so far.



I bought some superhero prints on Etsy from a shop called Kawaii Kids Design.  I am going to print them off at Target and put them in 8 x 10 frames. 
I know I want to do two of the walls across from each other with white and grey horizontal stripes and then do the wall where the crib would be with a city scape like the picture above. The last wall is mostly the closet space so that wall will just be white.  With the grey and white, I can change the decor and theme really easily when he grows out of superheros.  I also found the crib, changing table and dresser I want which it below.  I found them all at Ikea and I love how the changing table can change into a desk when he gets older.  I hate the idea of buying furniture that will only be used the first couple years so I am super excited about it!


With all the colors,it can easily get to be too much so I am trying to keep all the furniture and walls neutral so it does not become too much. 




3 comments:

  1. LOVE superhero themed bedrooms for boys! Those prints you ordered are so cute! I like the grey and white as well. Have fun putting it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun nursery theme! The mask curtain tie is darling! Best part is you could totally DIY a lot of these and save money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ideas are going to be so adorable! I can't wait to see what you make out of it! Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete