Monday, January 4, 2016

We Have a Three Year Old?!

Even though I am still not sure where time has gone, there is no denying the fact we have a three year old!  The night (December 31) that was reserved for partying, drinking, and ringing in the New Year changed three years ago when our precious girl was born.  We had a three day weekend and literally celebrated all weekend,  We went to Powerplay, to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, the playground, and then had her birthday party Saturday at Lego Land.
Headed to her birthday party.  Her shirt is from Vermont Custom Works on Etsy. 
 Chloe and her cousins Adrianna and Ayana.
Chloe loved opening her presents and was climbing on the table to get to them because I just wasn't grabbing them fast enough for her!  Everything turned out perfect and it was nice to not have to worry about planning everything and just sit back and let our "party assistant" do everything.  I was impressed with the room, staff, and most important, the kids had a blast.  





 Power play:


I am pretty happy with how the weekend went and I know Chloe had a blast.  With or without my permission, Chloe is growing and getting older so as much as I am sad about her getting older. I am also loving it.  The things she does and says make my day and she makes my heart melt.  Happy Third Birthday to my Doll baby!


6 comments:

  1. How was Alvin and the chipmunks? Brylee loves them so we are thinking about taking her to it. Happy belated birthday Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good but it was more for older kids so she was not that into it. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like such a great weekend. I love the Lego themed party. I think we may do the same theme for Mila's 3rd birthday - she's nuts over Legos! Crazy how these kids grow up so quickly. Happy 3rd birthday, Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was and there are so many good ideas to do for a Lego party! Chloe is the same way, me not so much especially when you step on them! I know, makes me sad but it is bittersweet! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Chloe! What a perfect weekendlong celebration doing her favorite things. Looks like she's having a blast in the party pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea she had a blast and so did we!!!

      Delete