Monday, February 22, 2016

Seven Month Update


How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lbs, pregnancy face has starting showing!
Maternity clothes: Yes!  That is about all I can wear now so repeating outfits is pretty constant these days!
Stretch marks: Only on my boobs. And they itch allll the time!  
Sleep: No issues here.
Best moment of this month: Finally clearing all Chloe's toys out of Chloe's old toy room and taking them downstairs.  Eric is gonna have to get used to us transitioning his man cave into half toy room!  We also got paint for the room and Eric just finished repainting the trim.
Miss anything: I REALLY want a coffee!  I have been pretending with hot chocolate in the meantime.
Movement: Yes, lots of it!  
Food cravings: No cravings really but like with Chloe, I eat more sweets than ever.  I am more a salt girl but I feel like I have to have desert after every meal when I am pregnant.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am starting to get nauseous at night but nothing I can't handle.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, baby has popped out and I feel like I am bigger with this one at this stage.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In still!
Happy or moody most of the time: I have been getting little waves of depression but I am trying to stay positive through them.
Looking forward to:  Getting everything done with the nursery and buying everything we need,  With Chloe, we had everything done a lot sooner and it is driving me crazy with all we have left to do.

7 comments:

  1. You look great!! I'm wearing the same shirt today!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Old Navy?! I got mine for $5, can't beat that!

      Delete
  2. I think you look great - you're all belly! I never drank coffee before I got pregnant with Mila and I craved it throughout my pregnancy. I always caved, but got decaf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that! That is so weird how you crave things you never cared for before!

      Delete
  3. you look beautiful!!! I'm glad I didn't drink coffee before Aria. That was a perk of becoming a mom ha. I'm not sure what I'd do for round two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Lol coffee is like a little award when being a mom! Haha!

      Delete
  4. You're beautiful! Confession: I still drank coffee while I was pregnant. Maybe that's why my kids are crazy ;) Good luck with all the nursery stuff, sounds like you've made lots of progress already.

    ReplyDelete