Thursday, May 5, 2016

Our New Life with Mason

This last week and a half has been amazing having Mason enter our family.  Eric has been home with us and Chloe has been loving having both of us home with her.  I wanted to share some pictures of our first week as a family of four.
 Chloe is still obsessed with her brother.  She gets so excited and worked up that we have to really watch her with him because she ends of being rough due to her excitement.  At first she was acting out a bit to get attention but she is starting to calm down and we are really trying to give her as much attention as possible.  Eric has taken her to the park a couple times and we have been trying to involve her in everything when it comes to baby.

 She loves to hold him and "babysit" him as she would say.


Baby boy's first checkup and he did awesome,  He not only pissed but shit all over the scale. 


\
Watching Toy Story together.
 I got this matching onesie and hat set from an Etsy shop called The One Place.
 I have been letting Chloe pick her clothes out everyday since baby has been born.  She will go in her room and come out with a new outfit on more than once a day and in this pic, she insisted on me giving her a bun so she could sing to Mulan.
 Baby's first bath.  I must say I felt like an amateur and I think I was more nervous than I was with Chloe's first bath.
 One of the few days I have gotten Chloe dressed and ready.  Eric took her to the park and she came back with more energy than she had when she left.
My mom and her grandbabies. 

\This is why we needed a little boy.  Eric and Chloe are going to have too much fun with Mason when he gets older.

We are having so much fun so far with little Mason but I know once Eric goes back to work, reality is going to hit.  He is the biggest help and half the time, I do not even have to ask for help from him, he just sees what needs done and does it.  So, not having that help will be hard.  Little things like Chloe needing to go potty or wanting a snack while I am tending to Mason and just giving attention to both are going to be difficult.  I will need some time to get used to it but I know I will get the hang of it,  



4 comments:

  1. Aww, congratulations! Love his name!! So sweet that Chloe is so excited about her brother. Adorable pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new addition. Hes adorable and big sister is just too cute. Happy Mother's Day! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new addition. Hes adorable and big sister is just too cute. Happy Mother's Day! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures! I adore the one of Chloe holding Mason! So incredibly sweet!

    ReplyDelete