Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Three Months Old

Nicknames: Mase, Boo bear, Masey pants. I make them up as I go!
Weight: 13 pounds
Length: 22 inches

Sleep: Mase has been sleeping through the night since he was two months old.  He usually wakes up around 5 or 6 am and then goes back to sleep for a couple more hours.

Health: Still prone to diaper rashes and his circumcision started growing over.  Nothing that cannot be fixed though! 

Diet: Every couple hours right on the hour.  Still doing four ounces.

Loves:  He is really the happiest baby.  I remember really working hard to make Chloe smile  but with Mason, all I have to do is say one thing or smile at him and he is cheesing.  He loves to be talked to, sometimes he just stares at me waiting to be talked to.

Dislikes: Really no dislikes other waiting to eat.

Best Moments: He is starting to roll over.  He will get on his side and then start getting mad because he cannot get any further. Also, controlling his head is getting a lot easier for him. 

Worst Moment: There has not been any bad moments with my little boy. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a happy and sleeping guy! Excellent haha.

    ReplyDelete